Stemless sparkling wine flute.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- December 15 - Reno Lenticulars
- December 10 - Arrrgghh! Cancelled Plands
- December 9 - Greenland Paddling Clinic
- December 8 - More Trinidaddy!
- December 3 - SF Bay Paddle - Alcatraz Island/Angel Island/Yellow Bluff Tide Race
- December 2 - Brickyard Cove Paddle
- December 2 - New/used Birthday Boat for Milo
- November 25 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds - The Bluff
- November 24 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds - The Caves
- November 23 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds National Monument
Sunday, April 20, 2014
A tough Easter Sunday five peak loop hike on the Devil Mountain. 14.1 miles total with 4600 feet of elevation gain. We were all beat up at the end, but after getting off our feet for a few minutes and having a champagne toast back at the cars, we all felt it was a stellar hike.
With our usual suspect hiking friends Asami, Noriko, and Patricia.