Stemless sparkling wine flute.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- July 8 - Back In Black!
- June 24 - Lake Sonoma Paddle
- June 23 - Brucey
- June 18 - Baby Bruce
- June 6 - Yard Project: Tree Trimming Begins
- June 2 - New Greenland Paddles
- May 28 - Sea Kayaking At Caspar
- May 27 - Russian Gulch Sea kayaking
- May 26 - Ocean Kayaking On The Mendocino Coast
- May 25 - Noyo River Paddle
- May 13 - Yard Project
- April 28 - "Thingy" Odds and Sods
- April 27 - The 9th Annual Social "Thingy"
Sunday, April 20, 2014
A tough Easter Sunday five peak loop hike on the Devil Mountain. 14.1 miles total with 4600 feet of elevation gain. We were all beat up at the end, but after getting off our feet for a few minutes and having a champagne toast back at the cars, we all felt it was a stellar hike.
With our usual suspect hiking friends Asami, Noriko, and Patricia.