Stemless sparkling wine flute.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- June 18 - Prairie Creek Redwoods - Rhododendron Trail Hike
- June 17 - Arcata Bay Oyster Festival - Actual
- June 16 - Arcata Bay Oyster Festival
- June 11 - Surf Zone Clinic
- June 10 - Second Saturday Skills With tOM Humphries
- June 8 - Quick Yorty Creek Drive
- June 6 - NorCal Family Dental Group
- May 29 - Cosumnes River Back Door Route
- May 28 - Point Reyes Low Tide Hike
- May 26 - Owyhee Canyonlands Lair Golf
Sunday, April 20, 2014
A tough Easter Sunday five peak loop hike on the Devil Mountain. 14.1 miles total with 4600 feet of elevation gain. We were all beat up at the end, but after getting off our feet for a few minutes and having a champagne toast back at the cars, we all felt it was a stellar hike.
With our usual suspect hiking friends Asami, Noriko, and Patricia.