Stemless sparkling wine flute.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- October 7 - Prairie Creek Redwoods Hike
- September 27 - Milo Roll Practice
- September 24 - Sea Kayaking Trinidad - Camel Rock and Back
- September 23 - Explore North Coast - Paddle Host Workshop
- September 13 - Tough Morning At Work
- September 11 - BASK Mendo Odds & Sods
- September 10 - Russian Gulch Rock Garden Play
- September 9 - Russian Gulch Headlands Hike - South
- September 8 - Russian Gulcg Headlands - North
- September 7 - Russian Gulch South With BASK
Sunday, April 20, 2014
A tough Easter Sunday five peak loop hike on the Devil Mountain. 14.1 miles total with 4600 feet of elevation gain. We were all beat up at the end, but after getting off our feet for a few minutes and having a champagne toast back at the cars, we all felt it was a stellar hike.
With our usual suspect hiking friends Asami, Noriko, and Patricia.