Stemless sparkling wine flute.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- August 14 - The Cobb Grill
- August 13 - Trinidad Weekend Odds & Sods
- August 13 - Trinidad Harbor North
- August 12 - Trinidad head Hike
- August 12 - Trinidad Harbor South
- August 6 - Trinidad Harbor Paddle
- August 5 - Moonstone Beach Surf Play
- July 30 - Paddling Drake's Estero
- July 24 - Do The Best You Can...
- July 22 - Hart Mountain National Antelope Refuge
Sunday, April 20, 2014
A tough Easter Sunday five peak loop hike on the Devil Mountain. 14.1 miles total with 4600 feet of elevation gain. We were all beat up at the end, but after getting off our feet for a few minutes and having a champagne toast back at the cars, we all felt it was a stellar hike.
With our usual suspect hiking friends Asami, Noriko, and Patricia.