Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- December 15 - Reno Lenticulars
- December 10 - Arrrgghh! Cancelled Plands
- December 9 - Greenland Paddling Clinic
- December 8 - More Trinidaddy!
- December 3 - SF Bay Paddle - Alcatraz Island/Angel Island/Yellow Bluff Tide Race
- December 2 - Brickyard Cove Paddle
- December 2 - New/used Birthday Boat for Milo
- November 25 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds - The Bluff
- November 24 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds - The Caves
- November 23 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds National Monument
Sunday, June 30, 2013
Saturday, June 29, 2013
King Peak is the highest point in the King Range on California's Lost Coast. Clear Sky, Temps in the mid 80's, wildflowers and butterflies emerging, rugged and remote. Stellar hike! 10 mile round trip from the Saddle Mountain Trailhead.
Sunday, June 23, 2013
Who would have thought, tucked away in the Sacramento Valley in the little town of Vina, a modern day monastery, a winery, and the saga of the Sacred Stones.