Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- July 8 - Back In Black!
- June 24 - Lake Sonoma Paddle
- June 23 - Brucey
- June 18 - Baby Bruce
- June 6 - Yard Project: Tree Trimming Begins
- June 2 - New Greenland Paddles
- May 28 - Sea Kayaking At Caspar
- May 27 - Russian Gulch Sea kayaking
- May 26 - Ocean Kayaking On The Mendocino Coast
- May 25 - Noyo River Paddle
- May 13 - Yard Project
- April 28 - "Thingy" Odds and Sods
- April 27 - The 9th Annual Social "Thingy"
Sunday, June 30, 2013
Saturday, June 29, 2013
King Peak is the highest point in the King Range on California's Lost Coast. Clear Sky, Temps in the mid 80's, wildflowers and butterflies emerging, rugged and remote. Stellar hike! 10 mile round trip from the Saddle Mountain Trailhead.
Sunday, June 23, 2013
Who would have thought, tucked away in the Sacramento Valley in the little town of Vina, a modern day monastery, a winery, and the saga of the Sacred Stones.