Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- August 14 - The Cobb Grill
- August 13 - Trinidad Weekend Odds & Sods
- August 13 - Trinidad Harbor North
- August 12 - Trinidad head Hike
- August 12 - Trinidad Harbor South
- August 6 - Trinidad Harbor Paddle
- August 5 - Moonstone Beach Surf Play
- July 30 - Paddling Drake's Estero
- July 24 - Do The Best You Can...
- July 22 - Hart Mountain National Antelope Refuge
Sunday, June 30, 2013
Saturday, June 29, 2013
King Peak is the highest point in the King Range on California's Lost Coast. Clear Sky, Temps in the mid 80's, wildflowers and butterflies emerging, rugged and remote. Stellar hike! 10 mile round trip from the Saddle Mountain Trailhead.
Sunday, June 23, 2013
Who would have thought, tucked away in the Sacramento Valley in the little town of Vina, a modern day monastery, a winery, and the saga of the Sacred Stones.