Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- June 18 - Prairie Creek Redwoods - Rhododendron Trail Hike
- June 17 - Arcata Bay Oyster Festival - Actual
- June 16 - Arcata Bay Oyster Festival
- June 11 - Surf Zone Clinic
- June 10 - Second Saturday Skills With tOM Humphries
- June 8 - Quick Yorty Creek Drive
- June 6 - NorCal Family Dental Group
- May 29 - Cosumnes River Back Door Route
- May 28 - Point Reyes Low Tide Hike
- May 26 - Owyhee Canyonlands Lair Golf
Sunday, June 30, 2013
Saturday, June 29, 2013
King Peak is the highest point in the King Range on California's Lost Coast. Clear Sky, Temps in the mid 80's, wildflowers and butterflies emerging, rugged and remote. Stellar hike! 10 mile round trip from the Saddle Mountain Trailhead.
Sunday, June 23, 2013
Who would have thought, tucked away in the Sacramento Valley in the little town of Vina, a modern day monastery, a winery, and the saga of the Sacred Stones.