April 27-30, 2017 at Trinidad Ca.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- December 15 - Reno Lenticulars
- December 10 - Arrrgghh! Cancelled Plands
- December 9 - Greenland Paddling Clinic
- December 8 - More Trinidaddy!
- December 3 - SF Bay Paddle - Alcatraz Island/Angel Island/Yellow Bluff Tide Race
- December 2 - Brickyard Cove Paddle
- December 2 - New/used Birthday Boat for Milo
- November 25 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds - The Bluff
- November 24 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds - The Caves
- November 23 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds National Monument
Monday, April 24, 2017
Our 15 year old corn snake Shasta has complications created from her last shed. From what the vet said, it appears the shedding skin cut off circulation to her tail section. We will be administering antibiotic for the next week, and although she will loose about four inches of her tail, it looks like she will be OK.
She is such a beautiful and gentle creature.