April 27-30, 2017 at Trinidad Ca.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- August 14 - The Cobb Grill
- August 13 - Trinidad Weekend Odds & Sods
- August 13 - Trinidad Harbor North
- August 12 - Trinidad head Hike
- August 12 - Trinidad Harbor South
- August 6 - Trinidad Harbor Paddle
- August 5 - Moonstone Beach Surf Play
- July 30 - Paddling Drake's Estero
- July 24 - Do The Best You Can...
- July 22 - Hart Mountain National Antelope Refuge
Monday, April 24, 2017
Our 15 year old corn snake Shasta has complications created from her last shed. From what the vet said, it appears the shedding skin cut off circulation to her tail section. We will be administering antibiotic for the next week, and although she will loose about four inches of her tail, it looks like she will be OK.
She is such a beautiful and gentle creature.