A five mile hike out at Lake Sonoma. Silo feeling stronger!
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- October 7 - Prairie Creek Redwoods Hike
- September 27 - Milo Roll Practice
- September 24 - Sea Kayaking Trinidad - Camel Rock and Back
- September 23 - Explore North Coast - Paddle Host Workshop
- September 13 - Tough Morning At Work
- September 11 - BASK Mendo Odds & Sods
- September 10 - Russian Gulch Rock Garden Play
- September 9 - Russian Gulch Headlands Hike - South
- September 8 - Russian Gulcg Headlands - North
- September 7 - Russian Gulch South With BASK
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Saturday, February 21, 2015
With Marcie out of action because of abdominal surgery, I took the opportunity to ride my bike around the Sutter Buttes near Marysville, CA. I went clockwise for the small town of Sutter, which made the ride about 40 miles. With some low laying clouds and fog, I never got the view of the Buttes I was hoping for, but still a nice ride.
The first 25 miles or so were great...being out on country roads with the only traffic being the mail carrier, but after that, a lot of traffic. I have to say through, all the motorist were very respectful and kind, and went out of their way to give me plenty of room.