A five mile hike out at Lake Sonoma. Silo feeling stronger!
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- June 18 - Prairie Creek Redwoods - Rhododendron Trail Hike
- June 17 - Arcata Bay Oyster Festival - Actual
- June 16 - Arcata Bay Oyster Festival
- June 11 - Surf Zone Clinic
- June 10 - Second Saturday Skills With tOM Humphries
- June 8 - Quick Yorty Creek Drive
- June 6 - NorCal Family Dental Group
- May 29 - Cosumnes River Back Door Route
- May 28 - Point Reyes Low Tide Hike
- May 26 - Owyhee Canyonlands Lair Golf
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Saturday, February 21, 2015
With Marcie out of action because of abdominal surgery, I took the opportunity to ride my bike around the Sutter Buttes near Marysville, CA. I went clockwise for the small town of Sutter, which made the ride about 40 miles. With some low laying clouds and fog, I never got the view of the Buttes I was hoping for, but still a nice ride.
The first 25 miles or so were great...being out on country roads with the only traffic being the mail carrier, but after that, a lot of traffic. I have to say through, all the motorist were very respectful and kind, and went out of their way to give me plenty of room.