A five mile hike out at Lake Sonoma. Silo feeling stronger!
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- August 14 - The Cobb Grill
- August 13 - Trinidad Weekend Odds & Sods
- August 13 - Trinidad Harbor North
- August 12 - Trinidad head Hike
- August 12 - Trinidad Harbor South
- August 6 - Trinidad Harbor Paddle
- August 5 - Moonstone Beach Surf Play
- July 30 - Paddling Drake's Estero
- July 24 - Do The Best You Can...
- July 22 - Hart Mountain National Antelope Refuge
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Saturday, February 21, 2015
With Marcie out of action because of abdominal surgery, I took the opportunity to ride my bike around the Sutter Buttes near Marysville, CA. I went clockwise for the small town of Sutter, which made the ride about 40 miles. With some low laying clouds and fog, I never got the view of the Buttes I was hoping for, but still a nice ride.
The first 25 miles or so were great...being out on country roads with the only traffic being the mail carrier, but after that, a lot of traffic. I have to say through, all the motorist were very respectful and kind, and went out of their way to give me plenty of room.