A five mile hike out at Lake Sonoma. Silo feeling stronger!
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- July 8 - Back In Black!
- June 24 - Lake Sonoma Paddle
- June 23 - Brucey
- June 18 - Baby Bruce
- June 6 - Yard Project: Tree Trimming Begins
- June 2 - New Greenland Paddles
- May 28 - Sea Kayaking At Caspar
- May 27 - Russian Gulch Sea kayaking
- May 26 - Ocean Kayaking On The Mendocino Coast
- May 25 - Noyo River Paddle
- May 13 - Yard Project
- April 28 - "Thingy" Odds and Sods
- April 27 - The 9th Annual Social "Thingy"
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Saturday, February 21, 2015
With Marcie out of action because of abdominal surgery, I took the opportunity to ride my bike around the Sutter Buttes near Marysville, CA. I went clockwise for the small town of Sutter, which made the ride about 40 miles. With some low laying clouds and fog, I never got the view of the Buttes I was hoping for, but still a nice ride.
The first 25 miles or so were great...being out on country roads with the only traffic being the mail carrier, but after that, a lot of traffic. I have to say through, all the motorist were very respectful and kind, and went out of their way to give me plenty of room.