A five mile hike out at Lake Sonoma. Silo feeling stronger!
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- December 15 - Reno Lenticulars
- December 10 - Arrrgghh! Cancelled Plands
- December 9 - Greenland Paddling Clinic
- December 8 - More Trinidaddy!
- December 3 - SF Bay Paddle - Alcatraz Island/Angel Island/Yellow Bluff Tide Race
- December 2 - Brickyard Cove Paddle
- December 2 - New/used Birthday Boat for Milo
- November 25 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds - The Bluff
- November 24 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds - The Caves
- November 23 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds National Monument
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Saturday, February 21, 2015
With Marcie out of action because of abdominal surgery, I took the opportunity to ride my bike around the Sutter Buttes near Marysville, CA. I went clockwise for the small town of Sutter, which made the ride about 40 miles. With some low laying clouds and fog, I never got the view of the Buttes I was hoping for, but still a nice ride.
The first 25 miles or so were great...being out on country roads with the only traffic being the mail carrier, but after that, a lot of traffic. I have to say through, all the motorist were very respectful and kind, and went out of their way to give me plenty of room.