Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- October 7 - Prairie Creek Redwoods Hike
- September 27 - Milo Roll Practice
- September 24 - Sea Kayaking Trinidad - Camel Rock and Back
- September 23 - Explore North Coast - Paddle Host Workshop
- September 13 - Tough Morning At Work
- September 11 - BASK Mendo Odds & Sods
- September 10 - Russian Gulch Rock Garden Play
- September 9 - Russian Gulch Headlands Hike - South
- September 8 - Russian Gulcg Headlands - North
- September 7 - Russian Gulch South With BASK
Saturday, August 26, 2017
Monday, August 14, 2017
While camping with one of our friends recently, he showed us his Cobb Grill. Great little compact unit for grilling, stir-fry, roasting, frying, baking, and more. It takes a few accessories to perform all of those tasks, and can get a little expensive, but once you are all set up, it should last a lifetime.
These pictures were quickly taken with a hand-held GoPro, so nothing special, but they do give an idea of the size of the unit. The whole thing fits in a box about 13x13x15.