Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- July 8 - Back In Black!
- June 24 - Lake Sonoma Paddle
- June 23 - Brucey
- June 18 - Baby Bruce
- June 6 - Yard Project: Tree Trimming Begins
- June 2 - New Greenland Paddles
- May 28 - Sea Kayaking At Caspar
- May 27 - Russian Gulch Sea kayaking
- May 26 - Ocean Kayaking On The Mendocino Coast
- May 25 - Noyo River Paddle
- May 13 - Yard Project
- April 28 - "Thingy" Odds and Sods
- April 27 - The 9th Annual Social "Thingy"
Saturday, August 26, 2017
Monday, August 14, 2017
While camping with one of our friends recently, he showed us his Cobb Grill. Great little compact unit for grilling, stir-fry, roasting, frying, baking, and more. It takes a few accessories to perform all of those tasks, and can get a little expensive, but once you are all set up, it should last a lifetime.
These pictures were quickly taken with a hand-held GoPro, so nothing special, but they do give an idea of the size of the unit. The whole thing fits in a box about 13x13x15.