Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- December 15 - Reno Lenticulars
- December 10 - Arrrgghh! Cancelled Plands
- December 9 - Greenland Paddling Clinic
- December 8 - More Trinidaddy!
- December 3 - SF Bay Paddle - Alcatraz Island/Angel Island/Yellow Bluff Tide Race
- December 2 - Brickyard Cove Paddle
- December 2 - New/used Birthday Boat for Milo
- November 25 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds - The Bluff
- November 24 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds - The Caves
- November 23 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds National Monument
Saturday, August 26, 2017
Monday, August 14, 2017
While camping with one of our friends recently, he showed us his Cobb Grill. Great little compact unit for grilling, stir-fry, roasting, frying, baking, and more. It takes a few accessories to perform all of those tasks, and can get a little expensive, but once you are all set up, it should last a lifetime.
These pictures were quickly taken with a hand-held GoPro, so nothing special, but they do give an idea of the size of the unit. The whole thing fits in a box about 13x13x15.