Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- December 15 - Reno Lenticulars
- December 10 - Arrrgghh! Cancelled Plands
- December 9 - Greenland Paddling Clinic
- December 8 - More Trinidaddy!
- December 3 - SF Bay Paddle - Alcatraz Island/Angel Island/Yellow Bluff Tide Race
- December 2 - Brickyard Cove Paddle
- December 2 - New/used Birthday Boat for Milo
- November 25 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds - The Bluff
- November 24 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds - The Caves
- November 23 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds National Monument
Saturday, June 18, 2016
Saturday, June 11, 2016
We spent the day on the Sacramento River volunteering for the Cal 100, put on by Rivers For Change. We helped check-in boats early, then worked as spotters/boat wranglers at checkpoint #2 and 3.
No action shots because when the the action started we went to work. :)