Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- July 8 - Back In Black!
- June 24 - Lake Sonoma Paddle
- June 23 - Brucey
- June 18 - Baby Bruce
- June 6 - Yard Project: Tree Trimming Begins
- June 2 - New Greenland Paddles
- May 28 - Sea Kayaking At Caspar
- May 27 - Russian Gulch Sea kayaking
- May 26 - Ocean Kayaking On The Mendocino Coast
- May 25 - Noyo River Paddle
- May 13 - Yard Project
- April 28 - "Thingy" Odds and Sods
- April 27 - The 9th Annual Social "Thingy"
Saturday, June 18, 2016
Saturday, June 11, 2016
We spent the day on the Sacramento River volunteering for the Cal 100, put on by Rivers For Change. We helped check-in boats early, then worked as spotters/boat wranglers at checkpoint #2 and 3.
No action shots because when the the action started we went to work. :)