Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- August 14 - The Cobb Grill
- August 13 - Trinidad Weekend Odds & Sods
- August 13 - Trinidad Harbor North
- August 12 - Trinidad head Hike
- August 12 - Trinidad Harbor South
- August 6 - Trinidad Harbor Paddle
- August 5 - Moonstone Beach Surf Play
- July 30 - Paddling Drake's Estero
- July 24 - Do The Best You Can...
- July 22 - Hart Mountain National Antelope Refuge
Saturday, June 18, 2016
Saturday, June 11, 2016
We spent the day on the Sacramento River volunteering for the Cal 100, put on by Rivers For Change. We helped check-in boats early, then worked as spotters/boat wranglers at checkpoint #2 and 3.
No action shots because when the the action started we went to work. :)