Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- December 15 - Reno Lenticulars
- December 10 - Arrrgghh! Cancelled Plands
- December 9 - Greenland Paddling Clinic
- December 8 - More Trinidaddy!
- December 3 - SF Bay Paddle - Alcatraz Island/Angel Island/Yellow Bluff Tide Race
- December 2 - Brickyard Cove Paddle
- December 2 - New/used Birthday Boat for Milo
- November 25 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds - The Bluff
- November 24 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds - The Caves
- November 23 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds National Monument
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Sunday, April 24, 2011
For several years now I/we have been driving a mid life ex-soccer mom Chevy Tahoe SUV on our vacations, fishing trips and weekend outings. I've been considering buying a new truck for a couple of years now but can't bring myself to shell out $35,000.00 for a heap of trash.
The Boy's took Lauren on a walk across town to "The Dante" for he first appearence. At Papa's Pizza on the way.