Well, Lauren is home from Sac State for the Summer so hopefully we can find the time to start heading out as a group again.
Marcie and Lauren were out at Lake Sonoma (Yorty Creek) Ka-yaking today, so if they took any pictures I will post.
Wyatt and I have a fishing trip planned for the middle of June with the two Matts. We are going over near the Nevada border to Little Last Chance Creek, which flows out of Frenchman's Res. Good small stream fishing during the mornings and mid day, with lake fishing in the evenings.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- August 14 - The Cobb Grill
- August 13 - Trinidad Weekend Odds & Sods
- August 13 - Trinidad Harbor North
- August 12 - Trinidad head Hike
- August 12 - Trinidad Harbor South
- August 6 - Trinidad Harbor Paddle
- August 5 - Moonstone Beach Surf Play
- July 30 - Paddling Drake's Estero
- July 24 - Do The Best You Can...
- July 22 - Hart Mountain National Antelope Refuge