Well, Lauren is home from Sac State for the Summer so hopefully we can find the time to start heading out as a group again.
Marcie and Lauren were out at Lake Sonoma (Yorty Creek) Ka-yaking today, so if they took any pictures I will post.
Wyatt and I have a fishing trip planned for the middle of June with the two Matts. We are going over near the Nevada border to Little Last Chance Creek, which flows out of Frenchman's Res. Good small stream fishing during the mornings and mid day, with lake fishing in the evenings.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- July 8 - Back In Black!
- June 24 - Lake Sonoma Paddle
- June 23 - Brucey
- June 18 - Baby Bruce
- June 6 - Yard Project: Tree Trimming Begins
- June 2 - New Greenland Paddles
- May 28 - Sea Kayaking At Caspar
- May 27 - Russian Gulch Sea kayaking
- May 26 - Ocean Kayaking On The Mendocino Coast
- May 25 - Noyo River Paddle
- May 13 - Yard Project
- April 28 - "Thingy" Odds and Sods
- April 27 - The 9th Annual Social "Thingy"