Well, Lauren is home from Sac State for the Summer so hopefully we can find the time to start heading out as a group again.
Marcie and Lauren were out at Lake Sonoma (Yorty Creek) Ka-yaking today, so if they took any pictures I will post.
Wyatt and I have a fishing trip planned for the middle of June with the two Matts. We are going over near the Nevada border to Little Last Chance Creek, which flows out of Frenchman's Res. Good small stream fishing during the mornings and mid day, with lake fishing in the evenings.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- June 18 - Prairie Creek Redwoods - Rhododendron Trail Hike
- June 17 - Arcata Bay Oyster Festival - Actual
- June 16 - Arcata Bay Oyster Festival
- June 11 - Surf Zone Clinic
- June 10 - Second Saturday Skills With tOM Humphries
- June 8 - Quick Yorty Creek Drive
- June 6 - NorCal Family Dental Group
- May 29 - Cosumnes River Back Door Route
- May 28 - Point Reyes Low Tide Hike
- May 26 - Owyhee Canyonlands Lair Golf