Well, Lauren is home from Sac State for the Summer so hopefully we can find the time to start heading out as a group again.
Marcie and Lauren were out at Lake Sonoma (Yorty Creek) Ka-yaking today, so if they took any pictures I will post.
Wyatt and I have a fishing trip planned for the middle of June with the two Matts. We are going over near the Nevada border to Little Last Chance Creek, which flows out of Frenchman's Res. Good small stream fishing during the mornings and mid day, with lake fishing in the evenings.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- December 15 - Reno Lenticulars
- December 10 - Arrrgghh! Cancelled Plands
- December 9 - Greenland Paddling Clinic
- December 8 - More Trinidaddy!
- December 3 - SF Bay Paddle - Alcatraz Island/Angel Island/Yellow Bluff Tide Race
- December 2 - Brickyard Cove Paddle
- December 2 - New/used Birthday Boat for Milo
- November 25 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds - The Bluff
- November 24 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds - The Caves
- November 23 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds National Monument