Well, Lauren is home from Sac State for the Summer so hopefully we can find the time to start heading out as a group again.
Marcie and Lauren were out at Lake Sonoma (Yorty Creek) Ka-yaking today, so if they took any pictures I will post.
Wyatt and I have a fishing trip planned for the middle of June with the two Matts. We are going over near the Nevada border to Little Last Chance Creek, which flows out of Frenchman's Res. Good small stream fishing during the mornings and mid day, with lake fishing in the evenings.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- October 7 - Prairie Creek Redwoods Hike
- September 27 - Milo Roll Practice
- September 24 - Sea Kayaking Trinidad - Camel Rock and Back
- September 23 - Explore North Coast - Paddle Host Workshop
- September 13 - Tough Morning At Work
- September 11 - BASK Mendo Odds & Sods
- September 10 - Russian Gulch Rock Garden Play
- September 9 - Russian Gulch Headlands Hike - South
- September 8 - Russian Gulcg Headlands - North
- September 7 - Russian Gulch South With BASK