...and Sharks Hockey!
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- December 15 - Reno Lenticulars
- December 10 - Arrrgghh! Cancelled Plands
- December 9 - Greenland Paddling Clinic
- December 8 - More Trinidaddy!
- December 3 - SF Bay Paddle - Alcatraz Island/Angel Island/Yellow Bluff Tide Race
- December 2 - Brickyard Cove Paddle
- December 2 - New/used Birthday Boat for Milo
- November 25 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds - The Bluff
- November 24 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds - The Caves
- November 23 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds National Monument
Tuesday, January 10, 2017
I have been finding information on many interesting areas in Southeastern Oregon. It's a long haul for us, and some of it is pretty remote, but that's what makes it appealing. No dates set aside yet, but I know we will be up there at least a couple times this year. Boats, backpacks, and overlanding.