...and Sharks Hockey!
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- August 14 - The Cobb Grill
- August 13 - Trinidad Weekend Odds & Sods
- August 13 - Trinidad Harbor North
- August 12 - Trinidad head Hike
- August 12 - Trinidad Harbor South
- August 6 - Trinidad Harbor Paddle
- August 5 - Moonstone Beach Surf Play
- July 30 - Paddling Drake's Estero
- July 24 - Do The Best You Can...
- July 22 - Hart Mountain National Antelope Refuge
Tuesday, January 10, 2017
I have been finding information on many interesting areas in Southeastern Oregon. It's a long haul for us, and some of it is pretty remote, but that's what makes it appealing. No dates set aside yet, but I know we will be up there at least a couple times this year. Boats, backpacks, and overlanding.