Check out Pete Townshed killin' it!
There's a million ways to laugh
And every ones a path
C'mon and join together with the band...
Oh yeah, and Keith Moon being...Keith Moon...in the background.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- August 14 - The Cobb Grill
- August 13 - Trinidad Weekend Odds & Sods
- August 13 - Trinidad Harbor North
- August 12 - Trinidad head Hike
- August 12 - Trinidad Harbor South
- August 6 - Trinidad Harbor Paddle
- August 5 - Moonstone Beach Surf Play
- July 30 - Paddling Drake's Estero
- July 24 - Do The Best You Can...
- July 22 - Hart Mountain National Antelope Refuge
Saturday, October 25, 2014
We had all the paddling gear out and packed for a Tomales Bay paddle that we cancelled due to high winds. Now we have to put all this away so we can prep for a fly fishing trip tomorrow. We need a three car garage.
|10/26 Update - Mooch better!|
Sunday, October 19, 2014
Saturday, October 18, 2014
Saturday, October 11, 2014
Sunday, October 5, 2014
We finished off our Fall Foliage trip with a soak at Grover Hot Springs with Carl, Asami, and Myles. We had a great few days camping, soaking, and hiking with these fine friends, and it was sad that it ended so soon. No worries though...we will be back together adventuring again in a few weeks.
Sam & Marcie camped at Grover Campground Sunday night, and journeyed home late Monday morning.