Check out Pete Townshed killin' it!
There's a million ways to laugh
And every ones a path
C'mon and join together with the band...
Oh yeah, and Keith Moon being...Keith Moon...in the background.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- December 15 - Reno Lenticulars
- December 10 - Arrrgghh! Cancelled Plands
- December 9 - Greenland Paddling Clinic
- December 8 - More Trinidaddy!
- December 3 - SF Bay Paddle - Alcatraz Island/Angel Island/Yellow Bluff Tide Race
- December 2 - Brickyard Cove Paddle
- December 2 - New/used Birthday Boat for Milo
- November 25 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds - The Bluff
- November 24 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds - The Caves
- November 23 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds National Monument
Saturday, October 25, 2014
We had all the paddling gear out and packed for a Tomales Bay paddle that we cancelled due to high winds. Now we have to put all this away so we can prep for a fly fishing trip tomorrow. We need a three car garage.
|10/26 Update - Mooch better!|
Sunday, October 19, 2014
Saturday, October 18, 2014
Saturday, October 11, 2014
Sunday, October 5, 2014
We finished off our Fall Foliage trip with a soak at Grover Hot Springs with Carl, Asami, and Myles. We had a great few days camping, soaking, and hiking with these fine friends, and it was sad that it ended so soon. No worries though...we will be back together adventuring again in a few weeks.
Sam & Marcie camped at Grover Campground Sunday night, and journeyed home late Monday morning.