Check out Pete Townshed killin' it!
There's a million ways to laugh
And every ones a path
C'mon and join together with the band...
Oh yeah, and Keith Moon being...Keith Moon...in the background.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- July 8 - Back In Black!
- June 24 - Lake Sonoma Paddle
- June 23 - Brucey
- June 18 - Baby Bruce
- June 6 - Yard Project: Tree Trimming Begins
- June 2 - New Greenland Paddles
- May 28 - Sea Kayaking At Caspar
- May 27 - Russian Gulch Sea kayaking
- May 26 - Ocean Kayaking On The Mendocino Coast
- May 25 - Noyo River Paddle
- May 13 - Yard Project
- April 28 - "Thingy" Odds and Sods
- April 27 - The 9th Annual Social "Thingy"
Saturday, October 25, 2014
We had all the paddling gear out and packed for a Tomales Bay paddle that we cancelled due to high winds. Now we have to put all this away so we can prep for a fly fishing trip tomorrow. We need a three car garage.
|10/26 Update - Mooch better!|
Sunday, October 19, 2014
Saturday, October 18, 2014
Saturday, October 11, 2014
Sunday, October 5, 2014
We finished off our Fall Foliage trip with a soak at Grover Hot Springs with Carl, Asami, and Myles. We had a great few days camping, soaking, and hiking with these fine friends, and it was sad that it ended so soon. No worries though...we will be back together adventuring again in a few weeks.
Sam & Marcie camped at Grover Campground Sunday night, and journeyed home late Monday morning.