Check out Pete Townshed killin' it!
There's a million ways to laugh
And every ones a path
C'mon and join together with the band...
Oh yeah, and Keith Moon being...Keith Moon...in the background.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- October 7 - Prairie Creek Redwoods Hike
- September 27 - Milo Roll Practice
- September 24 - Sea Kayaking Trinidad - Camel Rock and Back
- September 23 - Explore North Coast - Paddle Host Workshop
- September 13 - Tough Morning At Work
- September 11 - BASK Mendo Odds & Sods
- September 10 - Russian Gulch Rock Garden Play
- September 9 - Russian Gulch Headlands Hike - South
- September 8 - Russian Gulcg Headlands - North
- September 7 - Russian Gulch South With BASK
Saturday, October 25, 2014
We had all the paddling gear out and packed for a Tomales Bay paddle that we cancelled due to high winds. Now we have to put all this away so we can prep for a fly fishing trip tomorrow. We need a three car garage.
|10/26 Update - Mooch better!|
Sunday, October 19, 2014
Saturday, October 18, 2014
Saturday, October 11, 2014
Sunday, October 5, 2014
We finished off our Fall Foliage trip with a soak at Grover Hot Springs with Carl, Asami, and Myles. We had a great few days camping, soaking, and hiking with these fine friends, and it was sad that it ended so soon. No worries though...we will be back together adventuring again in a few weeks.
Sam & Marcie camped at Grover Campground Sunday night, and journeyed home late Monday morning.