Check out Pete Townshed killin' it!
There's a million ways to laugh
And every ones a path
C'mon and join together with the band...
Oh yeah, and Keith Moon being...Keith Moon...in the background.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- June 18 - Prairie Creek Redwoods - Rhododendron Trail Hike
- June 17 - Arcata Bay Oyster Festival - Actual
- June 16 - Arcata Bay Oyster Festival
- June 11 - Surf Zone Clinic
- June 10 - Second Saturday Skills With tOM Humphries
- June 8 - Quick Yorty Creek Drive
- June 6 - NorCal Family Dental Group
- May 29 - Cosumnes River Back Door Route
- May 28 - Point Reyes Low Tide Hike
- May 26 - Owyhee Canyonlands Lair Golf
Saturday, October 25, 2014
We had all the paddling gear out and packed for a Tomales Bay paddle that we cancelled due to high winds. Now we have to put all this away so we can prep for a fly fishing trip tomorrow. We need a three car garage.
|10/26 Update - Mooch better!|
Sunday, October 19, 2014
Saturday, October 18, 2014
Saturday, October 11, 2014
Sunday, October 5, 2014
We finished off our Fall Foliage trip with a soak at Grover Hot Springs with Carl, Asami, and Myles. We had a great few days camping, soaking, and hiking with these fine friends, and it was sad that it ended so soon. No worries though...we will be back together adventuring again in a few weeks.
Sam & Marcie camped at Grover Campground Sunday night, and journeyed home late Monday morning.