King Peak is the highest point in the King Range on California's Lost Coast. Clear Sky, Temps in the mid 80's, wildflowers and butterflies emerging, rugged and remote. Stellar hike! 10 mile round trip from the Saddle Mountain Trailhead.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- July 24 - Do The Best You Can...
- July 13-16 - Mendocino Cost paddling With ENC
- July 2 - River and Ocean Rock Gardening Class
- June 25 - Ocean Paddling At Trinidad
- June 24 - Crazy Strokes
- June 23 - Salt River Slough
- June 18 - Prairie Creek Redwoods - Rhododendron Trail Hike
- June 17 - Arcata Bay Oyster Festival - Actual
- June 16 - Arcata Bay Oyster Festival
- June 11 - Surf Zone Clinic