Marcie and I hiked today with the North Bay Hikes group on a 6 mile loop starting at Shell Beach on Highway 1. From Shell Beach, we took the trail to Pomo Canyon where we stopped for lunch. We returned via the Red Hill trail up and over Red Hill, then continuing back to Shell Beach.
32 North Bay Hikers showed up for the hike.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- November 19 - Tomales Bay Paddle and Oyster BBQ
- November 18 - Tides and Current Clinic
- November 14 - Avocet Seat Repair
- November 12 - Karmas At Lake Sonoma
- November 11 - Fitness Hike
- November 9 - L4 Conditions Paddling At Trinidad
- November 8 - Locked and Loaded
- November 4 - Lake Sonoma Paddle
- October 22 - Lake Sonoma Hike
- October 7 - Prairie Creek Redwoods Hike