Marcie and I hiked today with the North Bay Hikes group on a 6 mile loop starting at Shell Beach on Highway 1. From Shell Beach, we took the trail to Pomo Canyon where we stopped for lunch. We returned via the Red Hill trail up and over Red Hill, then continuing back to Shell Beach.
32 North Bay Hikers showed up for the hike.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- September 13 - Tough Morning At Work
- September 10 - Russian Gulch Rock Garden Play
- September 7 - Russian Gulch South With BASK
- September 5 - Osborne Brothers - Rocky Top
- August 26 - Skillet Fried Steak
- August 14 - The Cobb Grill
- August 13 - Trinidad Weekend Odds & Sods
- August 13 - Trinidad Harbor North
- August 12 - Trinidad head Hike
- August 12 - Trinidad Harbor South