Marcie and I hiked today with the North Bay Hikes group on a 6 mile loop starting at Shell Beach on Highway 1. From Shell Beach, we took the trail to Pomo Canyon where we stopped for lunch. We returned via the Red Hill trail up and over Red Hill, then continuing back to Shell Beach.
32 North Bay Hikers showed up for the hike.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- July 13-16 - Mendocino Cost paddling With ENC
- July 2 - River and Ocean Rock Gardening Class
- June 25 - Ocean Paddling At Trinidad
- June 24 - Crazy Strokes
- June 23 - Salt River Slough
- June 18 - Prairie Creek Redwoods - Rhododendron Trail Hike
- June 17 - Arcata Bay Oyster Festival - Actual
- June 16 - Arcata Bay Oyster Festival
- June 11 - Surf Zone Clinic
- June 10 - Second Saturday Skills With tOM Humphries