Marcie and I hiked today with the North Bay Hikes group on a 6 mile loop starting at Shell Beach on Highway 1. From Shell Beach, we took the trail to Pomo Canyon where we stopped for lunch. We returned via the Red Hill trail up and over Red Hill, then continuing back to Shell Beach.
32 North Bay Hikers showed up for the hike.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- July 8 - Back In Black!
- June 24 - Lake Sonoma Paddle
- June 23 - Brucey
- June 18 - Baby Bruce
- June 6 - Yard Project: Tree Trimming Begins
- June 2 - New Greenland Paddles
- May 28 - Sea Kayaking At Caspar
- May 27 - Russian Gulch Sea kayaking
- May 26 - Ocean Kayaking On The Mendocino Coast
- May 25 - Noyo River Paddle
- May 13 - Yard Project
- April 28 - "Thingy" Odds and Sods
- April 27 - The 9th Annual Social "Thingy"