This was the July full moon hike. We had originally planned a hike at Lake Sonoma to a great spot we had found last month, but we were both tired and honestly didn't feel like hiking there because it would have been about a 5 mile hike so, we again headed up the South Ridge route at Clover Spring to take in the July "Buck Moon" as it came up over beautiful Sonoma County.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- July 8 - Back In Black!
- June 24 - Lake Sonoma Paddle
- June 23 - Brucey
- June 18 - Baby Bruce
- June 6 - Yard Project: Tree Trimming Begins
- June 2 - New Greenland Paddles
- May 28 - Sea Kayaking At Caspar
- May 27 - Russian Gulch Sea kayaking
- May 26 - Ocean Kayaking On The Mendocino Coast
- May 25 - Noyo River Paddle
- May 13 - Yard Project
- April 28 - "Thingy" Odds and Sods
- April 27 - The 9th Annual Social "Thingy"