This was the July full moon hike. We had originally planned a hike at Lake Sonoma to a great spot we had found last month, but we were both tired and honestly didn't feel like hiking there because it would have been about a 5 mile hike so, we again headed up the South Ridge route at Clover Spring to take in the July "Buck Moon" as it came up over beautiful Sonoma County.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- December 15 - Reno Lenticulars
- December 10 - Arrrgghh! Cancelled Plands
- December 9 - Greenland Paddling Clinic
- December 8 - More Trinidaddy!
- December 3 - SF Bay Paddle - Alcatraz Island/Angel Island/Yellow Bluff Tide Race
- December 2 - Brickyard Cove Paddle
- December 2 - New/used Birthday Boat for Milo
- November 25 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds - The Bluff
- November 24 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds - The Caves
- November 23 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds National Monument