This was the July full moon hike. We had originally planned a hike at Lake Sonoma to a great spot we had found last month, but we were both tired and honestly didn't feel like hiking there because it would have been about a 5 mile hike so, we again headed up the South Ridge route at Clover Spring to take in the July "Buck Moon" as it came up over beautiful Sonoma County.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- August 14 - The Cobb Grill
- August 13 - Trinidad Weekend Odds & Sods
- August 13 - Trinidad Harbor North
- August 12 - Trinidad head Hike
- August 12 - Trinidad Harbor South
- August 6 - Trinidad Harbor Paddle
- August 5 - Moonstone Beach Surf Play
- July 30 - Paddling Drake's Estero
- July 24 - Do The Best You Can...
- July 22 - Hart Mountain National Antelope Refuge