A couple huge storms came through over the past few days and the Russian River was bank to bank. Our hike plans for today got washed out, so we took a walk along the River Park Trail to get a look at the river.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- July 8 - Back In Black!
- June 24 - Lake Sonoma Paddle
- June 23 - Brucey
- June 18 - Baby Bruce
- June 6 - Yard Project: Tree Trimming Begins
- June 2 - New Greenland Paddles
- May 28 - Sea Kayaking At Caspar
- May 27 - Russian Gulch Sea kayaking
- May 26 - Ocean Kayaking On The Mendocino Coast
- May 25 - Noyo River Paddle
- May 13 - Yard Project
- April 28 - "Thingy" Odds and Sods
- April 27 - The 9th Annual Social "Thingy"