Our backyard resident squirrel couple have really been enjoying the new wildlife mix we have been feeding them. They disappeared for awhile and we thought they might have moved out because of lack of food. We are glad they are back and just hoping their busy little lives are more pleasent with a full belly.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- June 18 - Baby Bruce
- June 6 - Yard Project: Tree Trimming Begins
- June 2 - New Greenland Paddles
- May 28 - Sea Kayaking At Caspar
- May 27 - Russian Gulch Sea kayaking
- May 26 - Ocean Kayaking On The Mendocino Coast
- May 25 - Noyo River Paddle
- May 13 - Yard Project
- April 28 - "Thingy" Odds and Sods
- April 27 - The 9th Annual Social "Thingy"
- April 13 - Return To The Extraterrestrial Highway
- April 12 - Utah - Hickman Bridge
- April 12 - Utah - Fremont River Petroglyphs