Mother nature touches us everyday, sometimes it's with a whisper, sometimes it's with a wink...
Sometimes it's with a head-but or chest bump, and sometimes it's with a high five. She can be fickle with what she chooses to show. Snowy and heavy fog or rainy days, followed by open armed displays of beauty and sometimes down right risqué exhibits of her abundance fill out hearts and minds.
I enjoy all of it, the days when she wants her space and privacy and the times when she begs you to come out and play, the diversity makes her that much more glorious. - Garret Smith
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- July 13-16 - Mendocino Cost paddling With ENC
- July 2 - River and Ocean Rock Gardening Class
- June 25 - Ocean Paddling At Trinidad
- June 24 - Crazy Strokes
- June 23 - Salt River Slough
- June 18 - Prairie Creek Redwoods - Rhododendron Trail Hike
- June 17 - Arcata Bay Oyster Festival - Actual
- June 16 - Arcata Bay Oyster Festival
- June 11 - Surf Zone Clinic
- June 10 - Second Saturday Skills With tOM Humphries