Mother nature touches us everyday, sometimes it's with a whisper, sometimes it's with a wink...
Sometimes it's with a head-but or chest bump, and sometimes it's with a high five. She can be fickle with what she chooses to show. Snowy and heavy fog or rainy days, followed by open armed displays of beauty and sometimes down right risqué exhibits of her abundance fill out hearts and minds.
I enjoy all of it, the days when she wants her space and privacy and the times when she begs you to come out and play, the diversity makes her that much more glorious. - Garret Smith
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- September 13 - Tough Morning At Work
- September 10 - Russian Gulch Rock Garden Play
- September 7 - Russian Gulch South With BASK
- September 5 - Osborne Brothers - Rocky Top
- August 26 - Skillet Fried Steak
- August 14 - The Cobb Grill
- August 13 - Trinidad Weekend Odds & Sods
- August 13 - Trinidad Harbor North
- August 12 - Trinidad head Hike
- August 12 - Trinidad Harbor South