Mother nature touches us everyday, sometimes it's with a whisper, sometimes it's with a wink...
Sometimes it's with a head-but or chest bump, and sometimes it's with a high five. She can be fickle with what she chooses to show. Snowy and heavy fog or rainy days, followed by open armed displays of beauty and sometimes down right risqué exhibits of her abundance fill out hearts and minds.
I enjoy all of it, the days when she wants her space and privacy and the times when she begs you to come out and play, the diversity makes her that much more glorious. - Garret Smith
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- July 8 - Back In Black!
- June 24 - Lake Sonoma Paddle
- June 23 - Brucey
- June 18 - Baby Bruce
- June 6 - Yard Project: Tree Trimming Begins
- June 2 - New Greenland Paddles
- May 28 - Sea Kayaking At Caspar
- May 27 - Russian Gulch Sea kayaking
- May 26 - Ocean Kayaking On The Mendocino Coast
- May 25 - Noyo River Paddle
- May 13 - Yard Project
- April 28 - "Thingy" Odds and Sods
- April 27 - The 9th Annual Social "Thingy"