Mother nature touches us everyday, sometimes it's with a whisper, sometimes it's with a wink...
Sometimes it's with a head-but or chest bump, and sometimes it's with a high five. She can be fickle with what she chooses to show. Snowy and heavy fog or rainy days, followed by open armed displays of beauty and sometimes down right risqué exhibits of her abundance fill out hearts and minds.
I enjoy all of it, the days when she wants her space and privacy and the times when she begs you to come out and play, the diversity makes her that much more glorious. - Garret Smith
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- November 19 - Tomales Bay Paddle and Oyster BBQ
- November 18 - Tides and Current Clinic
- November 14 - Avocet Seat Repair
- November 12 - Karmas At Lake Sonoma
- November 11 - Fitness Hike
- November 9 - L4 Conditions Paddling At Trinidad
- November 8 - Locked and Loaded
- November 4 - Lake Sonoma Paddle
- October 22 - Lake Sonoma Hike
- October 7 - Prairie Creek Redwoods Hike