Where the spirit leads the feet will follow.
Down distant paths for unmapped miles.
Heads forget but hearts remember:
The art of living knows no bounds.

"The best journeys answer questions that in the beginning you didn't even think to ask." - Jeff Johnson, 180 Degrees South

"The best way out is always through" - Robert Frost

Sleep doesn't help if it's your soul that's tired.

Friday, November 17, 2023

My Beginning Film Presets

I've started building some of my own film stimulations/presets. I've purchased some commercial preset like those from Luminar and other from individual photographers, but I'm more interested (right now) simulating old film recipes. 

Here is what I have come up with today. I feel these will fall in the "Nostalgic" category, but they aren't based on any specific film brand/type.

Nostalgic - warm



Nostalgic - cool

I just realized one of my favorite sayings comes into play here: The more you learn, the less you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment