Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- December 15 - Reno Lenticulars
- December 10 - Arrrgghh! Cancelled Plands
- December 9 - Greenland Paddling Clinic
- December 8 - More Trinidaddy!
- December 3 - SF Bay Paddle - Alcatraz Island/Angel Island/Yellow Bluff Tide Race
- December 2 - Brickyard Cove Paddle
- December 2 - New/used Birthday Boat for Milo
- November 25 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds - The Bluff
- November 24 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds - The Caves
- November 23 - Thanksgiving At Lava Beds National Monument
Monday, July 4, 2011
* Russian River Run - Asti to Geyserville
Marcie and I paddled from the Summer crossing @ Asti to the Geyserville bridge today in the sit-on-tops. The distance is just a little over 6 miles and took us about 2 1/2 hours. A lot of people along the river celebrating July 4th, but overall a fun float.