It was 70 degrees at 4:00pm, so we headed out to Lake Sonoma for a shore dinner and sunset. We launched at the main launch and paddled out the Warm Springs Arm to the Island View campsites for grilled sausages, coleslaw, and wine. Started back as the sunset, and paddled the remaining two miles in the dark. Most excellent!
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- July 8 - Back In Black!
- June 24 - Lake Sonoma Paddle
- June 23 - Brucey
- June 18 - Baby Bruce
- June 6 - Yard Project: Tree Trimming Begins
- June 2 - New Greenland Paddles
- May 28 - Sea Kayaking At Caspar
- May 27 - Russian Gulch Sea kayaking
- May 26 - Ocean Kayaking On The Mendocino Coast
- May 25 - Noyo River Paddle
- May 13 - Yard Project
- April 28 - "Thingy" Odds and Sods
- April 27 - The 9th Annual Social "Thingy"