It was 70 degrees at 4:00pm, so we headed out to Lake Sonoma for a shore dinner and sunset. We launched at the main launch and paddled out the Warm Springs Arm to the Island View campsites for grilled sausages, coleslaw, and wine. Started back as the sunset, and paddled the remaining two miles in the dark. Most excellent!
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- July 24 - Do The Best You Can...
- July 13-16 - Mendocino Cost paddling With ENC
- July 2 - River and Ocean Rock Gardening Class
- June 25 - Ocean Paddling At Trinidad
- June 24 - Crazy Strokes
- June 23 - Salt River Slough
- June 18 - Prairie Creek Redwoods - Rhododendron Trail Hike
- June 17 - Arcata Bay Oyster Festival - Actual
- June 16 - Arcata Bay Oyster Festival
- June 11 - Surf Zone Clinic