Great news! The Great Shasta Rail Trail has finally open three short section of trail in the McCloud/Bartle area near mount Shasta, and in the Burney area near Lake Britton.
We will be up there soon to day hike these sections. WooHoo!
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- July 13-16 - Mendocino Cost paddling With ENC
- July 2 - River and Ocean Rock Gardening Class
- June 25 - Ocean Paddling At Trinidad
- June 24 - Crazy Strokes
- June 23 - Salt River Slough
- June 18 - Prairie Creek Redwoods - Rhododendron Trail Hike
- June 17 - Arcata Bay Oyster Festival - Actual
- June 16 - Arcata Bay Oyster Festival
- June 11 - Surf Zone Clinic
- June 10 - Second Saturday Skills With tOM Humphries