At Point Reyes National Seashore. Leaving a short while after sunrise, we hiked the 9 mile round trip out to the point. We didn't see anyone else until we started back. Then the hordes...
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- July 24 - Do The Best You Can...
- July 13-16 - Mendocino Cost paddling With ENC
- July 2 - River and Ocean Rock Gardening Class
- June 25 - Ocean Paddling At Trinidad
- June 24 - Crazy Strokes
- June 23 - Salt River Slough
- June 18 - Prairie Creek Redwoods - Rhododendron Trail Hike
- June 17 - Arcata Bay Oyster Festival - Actual
- June 16 - Arcata Bay Oyster Festival
- June 11 - Surf Zone Clinic