We took a group from the Sacramento Sea kayakers on a tour of the barge canal and the Port of Sacramento in Sacramento, CA. It was the morning after a Sacramento Sea Kayakers Christmas party, but everyone seemed to be in pretty good shape, and the weather and exploring were nice.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- July 24 - Do The Best You Can...
- July 13-16 - Mendocino Cost paddling With ENC
- July 2 - River and Ocean Rock Gardening Class
- June 25 - Ocean Paddling At Trinidad
- June 24 - Crazy Strokes
- June 23 - Salt River Slough
- June 18 - Prairie Creek Redwoods - Rhododendron Trail Hike
- June 17 - Arcata Bay Oyster Festival - Actual
- June 16 - Arcata Bay Oyster Festival
- June 11 - Surf Zone Clinic