Where the spirit leads the feet will follow.
Down distant paths for unmapped miles.
Heads forget but hearts remember:
The art of living knows no bounds.

"The best journeys answer questions that in the beginning you didn't even think to ask." - Jeff Johnson, 180 Degrees South

"The best way out is always through" - Robert Frost

"The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way". - Marcus Aurelius

Monday, April 20, 2026

New LAOWA Lens

17mm F1.8 C-Dreamer Ultra Wide Angle Lens for MFT. Manual focus.
 
First out-of-the-box shots @1.8 in low light...hand held. 
 
I probably don't really need this lens (I have both the 6mm and 10mm from Laowa, and a 9mm and 15mm wide angle Leica), but these Laowa wide angle lenses are inexpensive and I love how they work with my Lumix GX9 for adventure type photography.
 
I'll get it outside and try it in a couple days when the rain stops.
 


 
iPhone photo of lens

No comments:

Post a Comment