Tucked away in the folds of the White Mountain Range in Eastern California, are two bright white beaches made from pumice tailings from an old pumice mine. We spent a few hours goofing around and checking out this unique feature high above the Owens River.
Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- July 8 - Back In Black!
- June 24 - Lake Sonoma Paddle
- June 23 - Brucey
- June 18 - Baby Bruce
- June 6 - Yard Project: Tree Trimming Begins
- June 2 - New Greenland Paddles
- May 28 - Sea Kayaking At Caspar
- May 27 - Russian Gulch Sea kayaking
- May 26 - Ocean Kayaking On The Mendocino Coast
- May 25 - Noyo River Paddle
- May 13 - Yard Project
- April 28 - "Thingy" Odds and Sods
- April 27 - The 9th Annual Social "Thingy"