Where the spirit leads the feet will follow.
Down distant paths for unmapped miles.
Heads forget but hearts remember:
The art of living knows no bounds.

"The best journeys answer questions that in the beginning you didn't even think to ask." - Jeff Johnson, 180 Degrees South

"The best way out is always through" - Robert Frost

Sleep doesn't help if it's your soul that's tired.

Friday, November 28, 2014

* Crossbow Decommissioned

In an ongoing effort to keep the garbage gym/gear room clutter free, organized, and usable, I decided to decommission the old piece of shit Crossbow Resistance Machine I bought about 10 years ago. At some point they must have been sued for trademark infringement, or something similar, because not long after I got this the name changed. I'm not sure what they are called now, or if they are still being manufactured.

The thing never did work very well and after I learned more about olympic lifts and Crossfit style fitness, I never used it except for the rowing feature. Glad it's gone and there is more room to throw rubber plates and iron (kettle bells)!


No comments:

Post a Comment