Recent Outings, Musings, and Hijinks - At A Glance
- July 13-16 - Mendocino Cost paddling With ENC
- July 2 - River and Ocean Rock Gardening Class
- June 25 - Ocean Paddling At Trinidad
- June 24 - Crazy Strokes
- June 23 - Salt River Slough
- June 18 - Prairie Creek Redwoods - Rhododendron Trail Hike
- June 17 - Arcata Bay Oyster Festival - Actual
- June 16 - Arcata Bay Oyster Festival
- June 11 - Surf Zone Clinic
- June 10 - Second Saturday Skills With tOM Humphries
Sunday, November 9, 2014
* Lake Sonoma Taters!
Killer day fishing Lake Sonoma. We ended up hooking nine landlocked "Steelhead" and landing seven. Marcie had big fish of the day with a 19 incher! That one ended up on the BBQ for dinner, the rest were releashed alive.