Where the spirit leads the feet will follow.
Down distant paths for unmapped miles.
Heads forget but hearts remember:
The art of living knows no bounds.

"The best journeys answer questions that in the beginning you didn't even think to ask." - Jeff Johnson, 180 Degrees South

"The best way out is always through" - Robert Frost

Sleep doesn't help if it's your soul that's tired.

Friday, November 14, 2014

* Rinse & Repeat, Rinse & Repeat

Packed and jacked for a Drake's Estero paddle tomorrow at Point Reyes. Then come back and "rinse" for a Sunday morning Lake Sonoma fish outing.


Haha! Smile Sam...life is good!

2 comments:

  1. There are 3 things about this post that make me feel good about myself: 1) I have more goat stickers, (although yo have far more fishing poles) 2) Your gear room is as messy as mine and I see only 3 bikes. 3) I haven't (yet...) resorted to a step stool for the back of the truck.
    But there are also a few things where I am obviously inferior. 1) I don't have a rubber chicken, 2) I am a sissy and wear socks with my sorrels, 3) I am not paddling Drake's Estero or Lk. Sonoma this weekend. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That's funny stuff DA. And yes...wearing socks with your Sorel's while kicking around the house drinking beer and loading gear...is for n0oBs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete