Where the spirit leads the feet will follow.
Down distant paths for unmapped miles.
Heads forget but hearts remember:
The art of living knows no bounds.

"The best journeys answer questions that in the beginning you didn't even think to ask." - Jeff Johnson, 180 Degrees South

"The best way out is always through" - Robert Frost

Sleep doesn't help if it's your soul that's tired.

Monday, January 10, 2022

Injured Foot Update

It's been five weeks since I injured my foot (torn tendon) clearing downed Trees on our Mendocino NF Christmas Tree Overland outing, but I'm happy to report the recovering process is coming around. I've been applying hot/cold soaks to help with the healing and I've notice a huge improvement over the last few days.

I did a light hike yesterday and it actually felt pretty good compared to the last few weeks. I'll have a follow up doctor appointment next week (or soon after depending on availability).


 

No comments:

Post a Comment